2016 Annual Event and Summit
May 3, 2016 Rogers, Arkansas
Judges, clerks and others in the legal community discussed the role and importance of clerking and collaborative models for creating inclusive opportunities. Moderated by Cynthia E. Nance (Cyndi), Dean Emeritus and Nathan G. Gordon Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
- Honorable D. Price Marshall Jr., U. S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- Honorable Lavenski Smith, U. S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Niki Cung, Arkansas Bar Commission on Diversity
- Jervonne Newsome, former Eighth Circuit and ED of Arkansas clerk; Associate, Lynn Pinker Cox and Hurst
- Honorable Rebecca Goodgame Ebinger, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa